WordPress is the leading choice for content management systems (CMS) worldwide. It has a long track record with prominent organizations who rely on its flexibility, power and ease of use. With its huge ecosystem of themes and plugins, your website will be part of a large and thriving friendly community that includes everyone from professional developers and designers to complete newbies.
- Free, open source
- Highly active community of users
- Inexpensive to implement and maintain
- Search Engine Optimized (SEO)
- Thousands of themes and plugins
- Vast sources of information and training available on the web
If you’re interested in learning more about WordPress, I highly recommend these books. Although there is abundant information available all over the web and at wordpress.org, I sometimes prefer to immerse myself with an expertly written book. If you have any other books you like, leave a comment below.